Personal Information Collection Statement
A. Purpose of Collection
1. Personal data provided by you will be used by K & R International Limited (K&R) only for the purposes of processing your prepaid card application and managing your account with us including, without limitation, any of the following:
i. To process your registration for our Services;
ii. To process payment transactions made by you;
iii. To respond to enquiries or requests from you and provide customer service;
iv. To send you information, notices, updates or to otherwise contact you when necessary;
v. To help us provide, maintain, develop, test, enhance and personalize our Services to you;
vi. To diagnose and resolve any problems with the Services;
vii. To detect or investigate any prohibited, illegal, unauthorized or fraudulent activities;
viii. To monitor and analyze user activities and demographic data including trends and usage of the Services;
ix. To generate and/or track anonymous analytics data;
x. To back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery;
xi. To comply with any law, court order or other legal compulsion;
xii. To protect the rights, property or personal safety of our staff or the public;
xiii. To conduct direct business-to-business sales;
xiv. Any other purposes in connection with the Services which we may notify to you or to further your interaction with us; and/or to comply with any law, court order or other legal compulsion.
xv. Specifically, when you provide us with Personal Data to, including but not limited to complete a transaction, verify your prepaid card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
2. The provision of your personal data is voluntary. If you do not provide sufficient information, K&R may not be able to provide our service to you.
B. Classes of Transferees
1. We will only share your Personal Data with parties directly related to us (unless otherwise agreed by you) including but not limited to, third parties that require such information as is reasonably necessary for the primary purpose for which it was collected; or for purposes that a reasonable person will consider appropriate in the circumstances; or where the individual has consented to. Such third parties may include the service providers, contractors, consultant, agents, Government body and/or representatives who provide services to the Company in connection with the business and/or operation.
3. Your personal data may be transferred in and to a place outside Hong Kong.
C. Access to Personal Data
1. You have a right to request access to and correction of your personal data provided in your enquiry in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486).
2. Should you wish to withdraw your consent to use of your Personal Data or obtain access to or make corrections to your Personal Data records, please give KNR reasonable notice to our Privacy Compliance Officer.
1. Enquiries concerning your personal data provided in your enquiry, including making access and corrections, should be addressed to our Privacy Compliance Officer:
K & R International Limited
Room 3309, 33/F, Hopewell Centre,
183 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai,
Hong Kong SAR.
Tel: 2517 1933
Fax : 2517 1977